Saturday, March 14, 2015

Brickology needs a new name

I was contacted earlier today by LEGO Certified Professional Beth Weis, who, previously unknown to me, has a LEGO business called Brickology. Since Beth owns the rights to the "Brickology" name, and since she clearly has more experience in the LEGO community than I do, she requested that I change the name of my blog. I'm happy to do so, but this will require that I create both a new name and a new web domain. 

This is where I need your help, dear readers. This is your site; I'm always open to suggestions from fellow LEGO fans. If anyone has some new LEGO blog name ideas, please don't hesitate to let me know via the Contact page. I've got some ideas in my brain too, but one of you might come up with something great... 

A new name will be a big change for this site, requiring a new web domain as well as changes to all the social-network accounts in this blog's name. Please stay tuned; I will have more information about these developments in the days to come. 

No comments: